Do you have a beard? (poll)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a beard?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thisispants

Reaction score
I've got a half baked theory that brewers have a higher beard to face ratio than the rest of the population.

So answer the poll!

I had for 4 years until a couple months ago. So I’m a no but a recent no.

Just got over it one day. Looked around on the train and ever dude had a beard.

No doubt it will return though.

do you have a poll on another random forum to record beard rates on the rest of the population or are you just trying to determine the percentage of AHBers that rock facial hair?

Wife told me to shave more regularly or grow a beard... we all know I called her bluff.

Even funnier, she said she missed the clean shaven face so I surprised her one night with a clean shaven face... a few days later she said she missed the beard! Have a healthy beard again and for the foreseeable future.

I don’t have a beard. It does seem “standard issue”. I also work as a coffee buyer and roaster, roasting coffee in the specialty coffee part of the coffee industry, it is very in usually for roasters, brokers and baristas. But unfortunately, I don’t have one [emoji12]

Only for 26 years now. Shave me cheeks and lower neck.
(no lower anatomy innuendo intended there because this is the public internet after all etc)

Had a beard 25+ years ago that was damn near every colour going, it look liked I face planted a fuckn paint shop.
My current job requires me to be clean shaven, much to the better half’s pleasure.

I have a beard when I don’t shave and no beard when I shave. I mostly shave.

Deliberately grew a beard longish once (this year) - my lady mostly liked it as I reminded her of floki but there was apparently an element of serial killer in there too.

My wife hates beards so I’m a yes for a beard... She cut her hair quite short a few years ago and I told her I’m not shaving until it’s back to reasonable length. It’s been a reasonable length for some time now but I still don’t shave it off. I trim it short though...

Back