Dive To 101 Metres On One Breath.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peaky

Beer God
Reaction score
Can't imagine there are too many freedivers out there in AHB land but I thought I'd share this vid anyway. This guy makes it look like a walk in the park, and here's me busting my arse to get to 15 metres.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't imagine there are too many freedivers out there in AHB land but I thought I'd share this vid anyway. This guy makes it look like a walk in the park, and here's me busting my arse to get to 15 metres.

Great stuff freediving. The records where they use a sled to go to around 400m are amazing! My personal best is 27m..my mate on SCUBA wanted me to hang around for awhile at the bottom while he got his camera sorted out :rolleyes:

Fil

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work getting to 27m, that's a good dive. I'm going to train through the winter and plan to hit 25+ by years end.

My Brother has the Australian record. 105m with the sled. I think he does 50m or so unaided.

Article

I could be selling him short, my eyes tend to glaze over when he talks about it. Much like his do when I talk about brewing.

I nearly suffered a shallow water blackout at 1:40 just sitting here holding my breath.
To dangerous for me.
I'll be sticking to motorcycling..

Stepping onto an upturned milk crate to refill the HLT is as far as I want to get from terra firma. Never mind doing it underwater in the wrong direction.

Back