Discount Homebrew Warehouse

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lfc_ozzie

Reaction score
Hey guys just wandering if anyone has used this site for supplies etc, prices seem pretty bloody good. Any feedback appreciated :)

Are they that cheap? I had a quick look around they don't seem to be much cheaper...lot's of the usual generic HB kit.

Hey guys just wandering if anyone has used this site for supplies etc, prices seem pretty bloody good. Any feedback appreciated :)

I didnt have any trouble with them and it arrived in good time considering it was across the country.

Just had a quick browse of the grain and hops. Seem ok prices for smaller quantities. But the hops don't have a year or AA% so I would not touch them.

Yeast prices seem good, eg US-05 is $3.65

I put an order in earlier this month with DHBW...the trick is when ordering a lot, or large items (my order included a brilliantly prices $28.20 30 litre fermenter), get your shopping list together, take a screen shot of it, or type it into an email, and send it to them via email. Include your phone number, and they'll call you to advise of the true shipping cost, and organise payment over the phone.

I did this for my order, and they rang me the next morning and organised payment for my 12 items over the phone, confirming delivery was only $15. Surprisingly it all arrived on my doorstep 24 hours later! Nice.

All the perishables are well within use by's, the new fermenter is the exact same one that BrewCraft is selling for twice the price (I half suspected a cheap imitation), grain and hops are well packed....so big thumbs up from me.

Latest posts

Back