Discount codes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron173

Reaction score
Gday all,
Firstly yes I’ve searched.

Wondering if there’s a group discount available for kegland or any codes?

Can’t find any online, but why have a code box if no codes, so I’m assuming they exist.

Just about to spend a bit…😊

Thanks

They apparently post codes on FB - but won't publish them elsewhere for some reason; and yes we have asked as not all of us use FB...

They apparently post codes on FB - but won't publish them elsewhere for some reason; and yes we have asked as not all of us use FB...

Yes that is correct. As our prices are already quite sharp we do not often have discount codes. With that said we do sometimes give out codes on if you are part of our Home Brew Community Group. Our opinion on this is that members of the community group do comment and help out other members. As people are making positive contributions on this group we feel that it's fair to share discount codes with them.

I understand that not everyone is on Facebook but it's also possible to just setup a free email address and make a Facebook account with all false data if you wanted to and that way FB would not have your personal information.

Yes that is correct. As our prices are already quite sharp we do not often have discount codes. With that said we do sometimes give out codes on if you are part of our Home Brew Community Group. Our opinion on this is that members of the community group do comment and help out other members. As people are making positive contributions on this group we feel that it's fair to share discount codes with them.

I understand that not everyone is on Facebook but it's also possible to just setup a free email address and make a Facebook account with all false data if you wanted to and that way FB would not have your personal information.
So I went ahead and did just that. Created a facebook account with false data and requested to join the Kegland group and was prompty rejected.

Can you please help fix that?

So I went ahead and did just that. Created a facebook account with false data and requested to join the Kegland group and was prompty rejected.

You need to make your profile more “believable” lol the admins/mods probably think your account is fake/spam.

the false data may not be a kegland issue it may well be a facebook setting , try joining another facebook group and see if you have strife joining
before singling out its keglands group

the false data may not be a kegland issue it may well be a facebook setting , try joining another facebook group and see if you have strife joining
before singling out its keglands group
That's what I was thinking so I joined 3 other homebrew groups on facebook and was accepted fairly quickly.

Ok no problem. Please send me a PM with the name that you used and I will fix this up for you.

We do seem to get Will Fiala make fake accounts on a regular basis so it's possible that it looked like one of his so we may have blocked you for that reason.

Latest posts

Back