Quantcast

Disappearing Replies

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

PeterS

Reaction score
I am trying to work out what the reason for my dilemma is. Yesterday I replied to Tidalpetes question in Qld AHB Xmas case 2005. I clicked on quote than reply and typed my message. I than clicked Add message or Reply whatever the button is and nothing happened. My post did not show. I did the same this morning, indeed twice and nothing. Any ideas? By the way the message was short, no more than 3 or 4 lines..

:beer:
PeterS....

AndrewQLD

RED ON WHITE IPA
Reaction score
Peter Shane Posted Today, 12:52 PM
I am trying to work out what the reason for my dilemma is. Yesterday I replied to Tidalpetes question in Qld AHB Xmas case 2005. I clicked on quote than reply and typed my message. I than clicked Add message or Reply whatever the button is and nothing happened. My post did not show. I did the same this morning, indeed twice and nothing. Any ideas? By the way the message was short, no more than 3 or 4 lines..

PeterS....
Here's how I do it. click on quote, then copy selected text and paste next to the quote symbol in the reply screen then press quote again to "close the quotation". So you have a
copied text
Then type your stuff and click add reply. If you are doing this and not getting posted then I have no idea whats up.

Andrew

PeterS

Reaction score
AndrewQLD said:
Peter Shane Posted Today, 12:52 PM

PeterS....
Here's how I do it. click on quote, then copy selected text and paste next to the quote symbol in the reply screen then press quote again to "close the quotation". So you have a
copied text
Then type your stuff and click add reply. If you are doing this and not getting posted then I have no idea whats up.

Andrew
[post="70597"][/post]​

Thanks Andrew. The gremlins are at it. I had no problem replying to a number of posts yesterday, but Tidalpetes was the only one that caused this error. I just noticed something else. I can see all the new posts, but I do not see who is on line. I think it is time I tried my other browser...

:beer:
PeterS....

PostModern

Iron Wolf Brewery
Reaction score
No need to do something as drastic as that! Maybe just clear your browser's cache?

In Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cache > Clear
In IE: Tools > Internet Options > General > Temporary Internet Files > Delete Files

Latest posts