Digital timer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

just about to built my control center for my new rig and I was wondering if anyone has found a timer for their panel. I'm mainly going to be using STC's as my temp sensors in my tuns and a PID for my HERMS.
I've searched and search ebay for a simple count down unit, but with no luck. Any links or search tips would be great.

Thanks.

Ps. Jamil's Evil Cousin is sensational.

Just in case anyone else is looking for the same thing, after wasting way too much time I ended up getting this. I was looking for a 72mm timer and this is the only one I could find on ebay, aliexpress etc at a reasonable price.

Auberins sell a brew timer that is perfect for what you want. I will buy one one day to add into my controller :)

When I was mucking around with my 3v I bought a timer off ebay from the same hong kong china mob as I got the Sestos Pid.
It was quite a good little unit and was exactly the same size to match.

Like this one

dicko said:
When I was mucking around with my 3v I bought a timer off ebay from the same hong kong china mob as I got the Sestos Pid.
It was quite a good little unit and was exactly the same size to match.

Like this one
Did It come with a manual as I could really do with some help.
Nev

Thanks Dicko, what is the size of it? When searching they all came up as little units and I wanted a 72mm one. I hate when I get an idea of what I want and won't let it go. :angry2: Mine hasn't arrived yet, but I'll let you know once it's here.

Online Brewing Supplies said:
Did It come with a manual as I could really do with some help.
Nev
Nev, I am away from home this week but when I get home I will have a look, I may still have the instructions.

5150 said:
Thanks Dicko, what is the size of it? When searching they all came up as little units and I wanted a 72mm one. I hate when I get an idea of what I want and won't let it go. :angry2: Mine hasn't arrived yet, but I'll let you know once it's here.
As I said I am not home but I think the unit I had was around the 50mm size so sorry, it is not the same.

Latest posts

Back