Diferent Pouring Pressures?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quincy

Reaction score
I am going to set up my keg fridge with 2 taps and will from time to time run beer in one and say bourbon and coke in the other (or though more likely to be two beer !!!).
Assuming the kegs have been carbonated and are ready for drinking, could I simply "split" my gas line, insert a T piece and dispense both kegs at the same pouring pressure or would they need to be tweaked diffrenetly given one is beer the other essentially soft drink???

If I can dispense @ the same pressure, what should the T piece be made of?? brass OK?
If pouring pressures are different, do I need something like a compensator to fine tune the pouring pressures?

Might be a record 4 questions in the one post!!!!

Cheers

I have a dual reg, one with a T for dual pouring and another for carbonating.. don't know what the pros think, but this is what i do... Normally, for parties, the ladies dont like the beer, so one keg is beer, and another is, a few bottles of solo, a bottle of wine, and a bottle of vodka... they love that sh!t.. i pour them at the same pressure, the 'tart fuel' :p could prob be poured faster, but all seems to work fine, my T peice is plastic, but will snap up a SS or brass one when i see one..

my t pieces are stainless - not that i want to advertise - but i stock and sell 6mm ss T pieces with clamps for 15.00 ea.

However, when i upgrade the bar - i will be using a 6 outlet CO2 gas manifold.....

Latest posts

Back