Did this forum change categories? (META)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moonhead

Reaction score
So, did anyone else notice that this forum ("Gear and Equipment", and the DIY and Electronics forums) change categories just like yesterday? Or am I going crazy?

I could have sworn those 3 were in their own category, just above the one that has the comps and events in it...

You are correct, forum got cleaned up a bit. There was some overlapping forums, some categories with just a couple forums.

Also am I dreaming, or was there a sub forum called "The Pub"?

If so, when did it go and why? I thought it was most appropriate for beer/brewing related banter that doesnt belong in off topic.

And why did you remove the status section below recent threads?

Haven't been here for a while. I'm glad the place is being well cared-for.
I'd like to see the Recipe database all fixed, or maybe converted to a pdf file and posted somewhere for download.
Seth

Haven't been here for a while. I'm glad the place is being well cared-for.
I'd like to see the Recipe database all fixed, or maybe converted to a pdf file and posted somewhere for download.
Seth
Do you think for free ?

Do you think for free ?
For free, like it was meant originally when the recipes were shared by the brewers.

Especially with the, can I say mismanagement and bastardisation, of the database over the years some of the recipes may be worth less than nothing.

But, hey, if the database can be cleaned up and actually reflect the original recipes, I would be willing to buy a copy at a reasonable price.

Happy to have any negative opinions about the recipe database corrected here, but be prepared for rebuttal if your opinion does not reflect my actual experience

You are correct, forum got cleaned up a bit. There was some overlapping forums, some categories with just a couple forums.

They're a bit hard to find/notice now, any chance of getting them at least grouped together under "The Brew Shed" so we can see new posts? I mean, DIY projects is a fair bit different from kit extract brewing...

Latest posts

Back