Depressed

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanko

Reaction score
Please help me , been waitin 6 weeks for my kettle to arrive :(

Only if you are having Christmas tomorrow Stan........10 days before Christmas man, we're busy as hell, I'm still at work & your order is on it's way. Relax. ;)

Wayne, your talking to a taxi driver all i hear all day BUSY. people tell me they been waiting 1 whole hour for a cab , WAITING i ve been waiting six weeks.

good stuff takes a while mate, there are some people on fishing forums that wait for up too 6 months for a rod to be built because its a one man show and wayne is in the same sort of boat.

Places like waynes shop where the stuff is good and in high demand there are going too be set backs.

Cheers
DJ

As per dj's comments.I will always wait for a quality product,such as Wayne's,rather then buy cheap crap five times over.

good stuff takes a while mate, there are some people on fishing forums that wait for up too 6 months for a rod to be built because its a one man show and wayne is in the same sort of boat.
Places like waynes shop where the stuff is good and in high demand there are going too be set backs.

Cheers
DJ
One Man and a GNOME. :lol:

Wayne, your talking to a taxi driver all i hear all day BUSY. people tell me they been waiting 1 whole hour for a cab , WAITING i ve been waiting six weeks.

And it hasn't even had time to arrive since I spoke to you on the phone end of last week. And of course, your order is the ONLY one. Perspective is everything Stan, and I don't delay orders deliberately. The guys in your taxi may be busy...this is what I have to get done before Xmas (26 vessels.....)....relax man. Like I said..it's on it's way:)

prexmasrush.jpg

And it hasn't even had time to arrive since I spoke to you on the phone end of last week. And of course, your order is the ONLY one. Perspective is everything Stan, and I don't delay orders deliberately. The guys in your taxi may be busy...this is what I have to get done before Xmas (26 vessels.....)....relax man. Like I said..it's on it's way:)

Well get off AHB, pull your finger out, and get it done!

Can't ya see this guy is depressed :p

Poor bugger, nothing worse than a recipe burning a hole in your brain :lol:

FDWHAHB

Screwy

A master tradesman never rushes a job. I'm pleased I never ordered at rush hour though.

Good to see you are busy though. And business is going well. In this big economic crisis.

One Man and a GNOME. :lol:

Harsh, but fair! ;)

(yep thats me, a fellow gnome - pot calling the kettle black!) :p - not Wayne's kettles though, unless they have that sexy black insulation on them... then they ARE black!

Patience is a virtue many of us do not have, but the quality of products from Beerbelly is a sight to behold. Keep the faith, it shall arrive soon I am sure!

Ive bought a couple of time from Wayne and found little 'bonuses' each time. The guy is good and what he does and does his best to look after people IMO.

Ive got another little baby in the house and have had to shut down for 6 months whilst I wait for this guy to sleep right. Yep - 6 whole months fellas. So please dont whinge to me about 6 measly weeks you'll make me :icon_vomit:

I use a kettle from Wayne's workshop and I'm very happy with this piece of equipment. Stan, I hope this eases your depression. :p

Dont forget also that Wayne and the Leprechaun also have False Bottoms, mash Paddles, hop screens, pickup tubes, liqour return dishes, brew kettles, mash tuns and also BrewBoys/MashPilots to complete.... :eek:

Alot of work IMO especially dealing with intricate SS Welding and perfection...

:icon_cheers: CB

Back