Must remember to logout of AHB on Brew Days
- Reaction score
Just wanted to ask and guage whether there would be much interest from the HERMies AHBers out there in having a dedicated HERMS thread where we can discuss our systems, procedures, set ups, theories, problems and solutions without the clouding banter that seems to creep into nearly every thread. I'm probably more guilty than some for that. Anyway before starting the thread I thought it wise to maybe open the floor to maybe set down some rules of the thread as well so we can get what we want out of it.
- To stay on topic where reasonable (a little friendly banter is ok)
- Purely on procedures, techniques, brewing techniques, equipment, technology and set ups.
- Talk on recipes and results from HERMS systems
- Photo's, drawings, scribbles of gear and set up is a must.
- No trolling lets keep it straight, debate well, deal with facts and remain focused. Difference of opinion is more than acceptable. Calling someone out for a shooting and pissing contest isn't.
- Advanced brewing techniques using HERMS.
- Beginner advice on setting HERMS systems up.
- The thread will be actively Moderated to keep it on topic.