Decent Kegging Equipment Suppliers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ntboozer

Reaction score
Fellow HB'ers,
I'm travelling from the NT over to the east coast (SE QLD - Far North NSW) in a few weeks and was hoping to grab some gear (mainly kegs (2-4) and parts) a bit cheaper than up here in Darwin (kegs $105-$120/ea). Any suggestions from you all over that way? :chug:

ntboozer,
Welcome to the forum! :D
You can spend $100+ on a keg here in Australia, or, you can get them from the US. Have a search on this forum for "Brewers Discount" who have sold quite a few kegs to members on this forum, including myself B)
I got 4 x 5 Gallon cornies delivered in 9 weeks, with some free disconnects, O rings and a cobra tap with hose and fittings for A$164 all up! :D Yes, thats A$41 a keg delivered from the US!!
They are a pain to get in touch with at times (everyone expects an answer by the next business day or else! :ph34r: ) but for the sheer cost savings, they are well and truly worth it. That said, if you're in a rush, forget the US as the postage takes 8-12 weeks to get here.
Here's their website: click here...
Cheers,
TL
Disclaimer: No affiliation, yada yada, but I am a happy customer.

Trough Lolly,
Thanks for the welcome :beerbang:
Yes I have been following the feedback thread in relation to kegs from the US. Made for some good reading today. I'm not in a big hurry (have 3 kegs now and only do kits with a little trial and error partial mash but want to advance to the level that I see some of you guys at - :party: double cheers to some of the brewing setups shown here on this site - inspirational!!!)
NTB

Hey champion :) ubru4u has kegs on special at the moment for $55 each their number is 07 3865 5177.

Cheers and happy drinking

Glenn :)

Corbo said:
Hey champion :) ubru4u has kegs on special at the moment for $55 each their number is 07 3865 5177.

Cheers and happy drinking

Glenn :)
[post="63368"][/post]​

where are they located at? do they have a website?
:D :D

they have a website it is www.bru4u.com

and they are located at zillmere brisbane

Back