Decent Beer In Brisbane City Centre

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elec

Reaction score
I'm being sent south to be educated by my employer, and will be in the city centre around Albert St from the 12-15th March and will be looking for decent watering hole.
Being from the deep north and not familiar with the ways of a city drinker, :unsure: has anyone got any suggestions that are within walking distance of the city centre?

Thanks in advance

Regards

there are a few other places which have sprung up since that list was created.
i think The Hideaway (brunswick st) has some bacchus beers on tap.

You should delay your trip a couple of weeks. There's an AHB pub crawl on on the 31st. Also, come slightly early, and come to the Batz Cave on March 10th for a Qld Beer Appreciation Night. I can give you a lift up :)

Cheers

I've not been yet, but this is right next to the Mall -Super Whatnot , 48 Burnett Lane, Brisbane.
A non-porkspin link, it could be right up your alley. :blink:

There's a stack of new places in the Valley these days as well and the Scratch at Milton (2 train stops, but walkable)

You should delay your trip a couple of weeks. There's an AHB pub crawl on on the 31st. Also, come slightly early, and come to the Batz Cave on March 10th for a Qld Beer Appreciation Night. I can give you a lift up :)

Cheers

Thanks for the kind offer, Nick. Sounds like a day I could adapt to :icon_drunk:
Global miners are not very flexible when it comes to these things, so its those dates or wait till September to fill my boots in the big smoke.

With the info already posted, I'm sure I can find a bolthole that will serve the purpose.

Thanks gents

Regards

Back