December Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leigh

Made at Home
Reaction score
Don't forget fellow Melbourne Brewer attendees, this months meeting is this Wednesday. Turn up and have a few drinks and yack from 7:30, with the formalities somewhere after that (usually around 8ish for 30-45 minutes)...

Now Chris did tell me what was on the cards for this week at the Vic Case swap on Saturday night, but all I can remember is there will be some beer to be drunk and some bloke (sounded like he might be important, but I'm not good with names) will be speaking :ph34r:

So mark it in your diaries, get a leave pass form the chores, and lets get a good turn out for the last meet of the year!

Leigh,
Was it something about coffee? PM sent.

Leigh,
Was it something about coffee? PM sent.

Some coffee was on hand from a nice chap with an interesting story to tell, but what sold me were the samples of the new Knappstein Reserve Lager.... :icon_drool2:

As yellow as a berocca in a glass (which was weird), but beautiful fruity Nelson Sauvin hop. Got the thumbs up from me. Some great homebrews there too. Cheers guys!

Hopper.

Back