Decal Holders

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kahlerisms

Reaction score
Hi Guys

been doing some work on my four tap kegerator. I bought some "furniture legs" from Bunnings and inverted and stained them and they look great! I'm now looking for decal holders so I can make some labels up.

Everything I've found so far is tap mounted so it sits in 'front' of the tap from the customer's point of view (if you imagine the traditional bar setup) I'm looking for something that mounts onto the tap handle thread at a right angle so the decal is visible "behind" the tap (as It's a kegerator it's just the fridge "in front" of the tap and the pourer is going to be behind)

I've seen this stuff around, I just don't know where to find it. Not looking for anything too fancy, just looking to avoid making something. Budget is around $20 a piece but I could stretch.

Thanks

Hi Guys

been doing some work on my four tap kegerator. I bought some "furniture legs" from Bunnings and inverted and stained them and they look great! I'm now looking for decal holders so I can make some labels up.

Everything I've found so far is tap mounted so it sits in 'front' of the tap from the customer's point of view (if you imagine the traditional bar setup) I'm looking for something that mounts onto the tap handle thread at a right angle so the decal is visible "behind" the tap (as It's a kegerator it's just the fridge "in front" of the tap and the pourer is going to be behind)

I've seen this stuff around, I just don't know where to find it. Not looking for anything too fancy, just looking to avoid making something. Budget is around $20 a piece but I could stretch.

Thanks
I think this might be the type of thing you are after....have a converted chest freezer myself and seen these used as you describe. Ross hasn't had them available for a while though - I've been wanting some too.

http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=1011

Molly

You can get them on ebay for around the same price

I think this might be the type of thing you are after....have a converted chest freezer myself and seen these used as you describe. Ross hasn't had them available for a while though - I've been wanting some too.

http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=1011

Molly

These ones go behind the handle when looking at your beer fridge. I think kahlerisms is after something that will connect to the side and move with the handle. I don't have decal holders so maybe I am wrong.

These ones go behind the handle when looking at your beer fridge. I think kahlerisms is after something that will connect to the side and move with the handle. I don't have decal holders so maybe I am wrong.
LOL
They dont HAVE to be mounted straight up (12 o'clock), one can angle them to the right or left (say 10 or 2 o'clock) or even below the tap (6 o'clock)...

Back