Darwin - Woolworths bottleshop stocking Feral Brewing!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slash22000

Stereotypical Lupulin Addict
Reaction score
Just a heads up for any other Darwin dwellers around, Woolies at Casuarina is stocking Feral Brewing beers! :D

I'm not sure if the rest of the country is following suit, but it's so damn good to have some great beers around for once! Treated myself to a 4 pack of "Hop Hog" for ~$18, not cheap but I reckon you get more than what you pay for with this beer. Only ever had it once before and it blew my mind. :icon_drool2:

Its a regular on tap at my old local which I still frequent every tuesday night..

Best beer to come out of WA ever. Good to hear they are getting good exposure.

:icon_drunk:

Looks like all bws and woolies liquor are
They Had it In Coffs and Toormina the other day and I got a 4 pack of hop hog at pacific bay shopping centre at the Gold coast last night

If you can find their Raging Flem, its well worth a taste :)

Anyone know if they're getting into Woolies via the same route as Mountain Goat and Vale?

It's madness that Feral isn't more prevalent in Perth - might have to go check the local Woolies.

Just picked up a four pack of Hop hog from the local Woolies while getting wifey some cider.

:beer:

Delicious.

capsicum said:
It's madness that Feral isn't more prevalent in Perth - might have to go check the local Woolies.
Very hard to get a shelf anywhere in a capital city Bottlo.
Feral is doing better than most in exposure. Hop Hog at my local BWS.
Nev

Had hop hog on tap a few weeks back and was very let down....a boozy glass of messed up bullshit...fecking horrible......
Not likely to reach my local BWS only just got Abstinence a while back and scored 2 bottles for $3.50 each. Happy with that.
It has made a difference since the woolies went BWS about 6 months back.

capsicum said:
Mane liquor on Great Eastern Hwy Perth have the full range of Ferral and occasionaly it's on tap for growler fills.

The smoked porter is great in this cold weather!

Dars183 said:
If you can find their Raging Flem, its well worth a taste :)
I would be surprised if any of that is floating around still. Bottling Boris in 2 weeks as the next seasonal.

bum said:
Anyone know if they're getting into Woolies via the same route as Mountain Goat and Vale?
All direct from the brewery in Bassendean.

We just tapped Pig Pen and Barrique Okarma up at the brewery in baskerville for you Perthians.

Thanks, Lukie.

LUKIE said:
I would be surprised if any of that is floating around still. Bottling Boris in 2 weeks as the next seasonal.

All direct from the brewery in Bassendean.

We just tapped Pig Pen and Barrique Okarma up at the brewery in baskerville for you Perthians.
Will have to make time tomorrow to make an arvo trip to taste the new ones. Maybe riding my bicycle the 10 kms there might not be an option as I might get lost on the way home.

got a four pack of hop hog from safeways in epping friday night. tasted good and fresh.

Off topic but BWS are stocking DAB litre steins with a litre can for $20 - I already have a couple of other steins so passed on that one, but these seem like good value.

Boris was bottled today. Should be available around the place next week.

Latest posts

Back