• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Darwin urgent sale - leaving town

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wazagtr

Reaction score
Spaceman model 25 icebank (never used)
7 19l kegs
1 keg king fridge (control board broken) have external temp control that could be wired in
Cobra 3 tap floodded font
2 Perlick taps
2 fermenters 30L white plastic
Bottle capper

$200 for everything

call or txt 0401970854

you will need to pick up very soon
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

Might be worth the drive to pick that up. Great offer.

And I thought the Territorians only went troppo during the monsoon.

I died a little when I saw this.

If it was in Victoria this thread would have been like a pack of dogs on a wounded rabbit.

Best bargain I have seen on AHB to date.

Holy snappin duck shit ! Bargain.

Almost told the missus we're going on a holiday to Darwin, bloody cheap mate...!!!

Its all gone Yob, spoke to him this morning. Someone beat me to it....

Is this still available? Very keen to get this and can pick up in Darwin next week.

Cheers

Mick Guy

Mick,

It was posted just under 2 years ago, and he said he was leaving town and it needed to be picked up soon. I am guessing it isn't available any more.

Oh, and another hint......2 posts above you it said it was sold.

Mick,

It was posted just under 2 years ago, and he said he was leaving town and it needed to be picked up soon. I am guessing it isn't available any more.

Oh, and another hint......2 posts above you it said it was sold.

Is this still available? Very keen to get this and can pick up in Darwin next week.

Cheers

Mick Guy

Haha bloody hell Mick thats a fail

Hey mate is this up for grabs still? I'll drive up from Syd this weekend, sounds like a great bargain

Hey mate is this up for grabs still? I'll drive up from Syd this weekend, sounds like a great bargain
You never know. Maybe the last bloke that snapped it up has also left town and had to offload it in the last two years. Might have been bought and sold ten times over by now.:foammug:

Next in line if foozey doesn't go for it. Looks like a great deal.

ed: I am obviously taking the piss

If foozey doesn't grab it, and mtb can't scrape up the $$'s, I'm flying back from China this weekend, and I'll drive over from Perth, hopefully get there by Monday for pick up. How 'bout it?

Too late mtb .......mickipa did that last week. He drove up, kidnapped Stouter on the way, and hocked his kneecaps to the local loan shark. Only problem was that it sold 2 years before that to a guy who now lives in Perth. Mickipa left Stouter in the boot and drove back to Perth only to find out that the gear sold 15 minutes before he arrived......to a bloke who was relocating to........Darwin.

Poor mickipa.

Latest posts

Back