• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Darwin Stubbies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barramundi

Mash or be mashed....
Reaction score
OK if anyone is after a couple of darwin stubbies i have two of them that will be in the recycle bin on sunday night unless someone wants them , im in Laverton so if anyone wants them let me know and come and get them , i sure someone was lookin for some on here a while back ..

OK if anyone is after a couple of darwin stubbies i have two of them that will be in the recycle bin on sunday night unless someone wants them , im in Laverton so if anyone wants them let me know and come and get them , i sure someone was lookin for some on here a while back ..

Are they the small metric ones (2 litre with raised buffalo head or the 2.25l bottle) or the larger imperial size ?

two litre with the raised buffalo head and white screen printed logo

sorry should have mentioned that earlier didnt realise there were different sizes in them

Fatgodzilla has never been the same since his last QLD visit when I served him out of a 2L PET :lol:

If there's no other takers, I'll be heading past your door on Saturday, so happy to save them from the recycle bin.

If that falls through Barra keep me in mind mate

If that falls through Barra keep me in mind mate

Reg, there's 2 of em, happy to go halves if Barras happy to hold it for you - only going to stick it in the brew/bar area anyhow - so 1 is enough.

edit - can't spell

Nah mate only going to save them from the recycling.
If you can use em there yours.

I am just a hoarder from way back and cant let a good thing get thrown out.

either way gents
i was gonna throw them as i have no use for them, have a full one for display purposes , i can hold one for ya reg if ya like

two litre with the raised buffalo head and white screen printed logo

sorry should have mentioned that earlier didnt realise there were different sizes in them

Hoping (without hope) they were the old imperial ones (+30years old). Nice bottle anyway for display purposes.

BribieG .. Fatgodzilla has never been the same since his last QLD visit when I served him out of a 2L PET

was hoping to score about two hundred and ten of them BG to replace your plastic stockpile !

Hey Barra pm,d you but haven't heard back.
I'll be passing back your way probably around 4 or 5pm so call me if you like.

Otherwise won't be that side of town till next Sat - thought I'd check out the AGB demo at Grain and Grape.

How do you cap these? Or can you?

I've used them in the past where I've chucked a wine cork in them, and a champagne safety top over it and was fine.. is there a better way?

reVox

How do you cap these? Or can you?

I've used them in the past where I've chucked a wine cork in them, and a champagne safety top over it and was fine.. is there a better way?

reVox

The one I have {old imp. size} just takes a normal size crown seal cap.

stagga.

edit.......I know this because I just filled it last week.

Hey Barra pm,d you but haven't heard back.
I'll be passing back your way probably around 4 or 5pm so call me if you like.

Otherwise won't be that side of town till next Sat - thought I'd check out the AGB demo at Grain and Grape.

sorry boddington been out all weekend , and didnt seem to get the PM , next weekend is fine , funny thing is i was in frankston yesterday too , ah well no drama in anycase , theyre not in the way ... ill pm ya my phone number during the week
might even make ya life easy and meet ya at g&g

Back