Darwin and NT Homebrewers (Facebook)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welly2

Reaction score
After a chat with the guys at One Mile the other day who were keen to get local homebrewers together, I've set up a Darwin and NT Homebrewers facebook group. Feel free to join up at https://www.facebook.com/groups/911949688877153/ if you're into the Facebook thing and eventually we'll turn it into a face-to-face affair, bottle swaps and so on.

Im prob the only bloke around like this but im not on Facebook, ill have to get the missus to join and keep me updated

chrisb said:
Im prob the only bloke around like this but im not on Facebook, ill have to get the missus to join and keep me updated
Haha I suspect you are. It's a growing community (the Darwin homebrew Facebook group) but we're getting messages posted most days. I've mentioned I'm going to have a grainfather brew day in the next week or so which will be an open invite. It might have been your missus who just joined up tonight. I'll assume so.

Yeah mate it was, well she doesnt know yet probly, jumped on her profile while she wasnt looking! Yeah that sounds great id be keen to see how it works and catch up for a few beers!!

Back