• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Dandenong/Frankston VIC - Fs: Co2 Fire Extingusher

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 3.5 kg Co2 ext for sale full of CO2. Pick up Dandenong business hours or Frankston A/h.

$50.00 ONO

View attachment 52820
that's a great price .. and a cheap way for someone to get into kegging.

some tip for extinguisher buyers ....
1. a sound working extinguiher may leak around its valve.. and if it does, there is little you can do. I've tried 4 .. 2 leaked .. 2 were fine.
2. when you remove the nozzle from the extinguisher .. some will have the right fitting to directly fit your regulator .. others won't ... If you need to buy fittings to adapt make sure you get high pressure rated fittings.

Thanks mate... :D

I can get it to Traralgon if your interested?

I now have 3 of these for sale.

Reduced to $40 each ONO.

I now have 3 of these for sale.

Reduced to $40 each ONO.
given that 3,5kg of CO2 will cost you about that much ... it's a steal .....

I suggest to anyone who already has a CO2 bottle to buy an extinguisher as a back-up to tie you over when ur bottle is empty until you can refill.

It takes me about 2 working day to get my bottle refilled ... sometimes 3 ... if I run out of a Friday night .. i'd be down for up to 5 days ..... my CO2 extinguishers are life savers .. I can take my time to refill, and never stress about getting low on my main bottle.

mabee im being captain obvious here but make sure you invert the bottle too, shooting liquid co2 into your regulator/keg wont be a very nice experience :p

Back