Dan Murphy Special

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a pack a few weeks back.

Saw the glass when they were released by SN/DH in the US and though errrgh, but it's not a bad glass, nice and thin, balanced. Ribbed bit is a bit retro and slightly pervy........

The beer it came with is also good. A bit mishandled (getting a toffee/boiled sweet thing) but bitter, hoppy and a whack of alcohol = IPA.

For $20 who is complaining? Imagine you went to a bar, bought a round of decent beer, got to keep the glass and got charged a reddy! I would be stoked

Does anyone know if there is a local retailer in Brisbane still doing these gift packs?

Also still available from Bridge Road Brewers direct for $24.00 (plus postage). That's how I got my pack. Check out its website.

Check your local BWS for these. I grabbed another 4 boxes at $10 each yesterday. I now have 10 of these Spiegelau IPA glasses. :D

Got these just now at Dan’s in Mornington 3931, if any locals are interested. Still in date until March. $26.99 discount
5-6 packs left in trolley at checkout
IMG_2975.JPG

Latest posts

Back