Dan Murphy Special

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It looks like these hit the shelves today, includes Bling IPA X 3. ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1400572860.829687.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1400572757.296797.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1400572757.296797.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 80
F&*K, I was at Dans on Sunday, none of these. Would have grabbed one.

been out for a week at least in the store where i work.

Saw these today. Picked up the glass and nearly smashed it by looking at it. Put it back gently. What's the beer like???

Like all bridge road beers, it is very nice indeed.

slightly OT, my local Dans still has a few of the 2013 SN southern hemisphere harvest on the shelves, with a best before date of 23/04/14...I pointed this out to them and the said I could have them for 40% off, so $7.50 each, so I grabbed a couple, they are in the fridge cooling now.
I haven't tried it before, were they nice when fresh?

I grabbed a pack last week, had to show staff a Facebook pic so they could find it out the back as it had not been unpacked yet. The beer is a good example of style, rather yum.
Was pretty happy that I could join the wanker beer glass club, apparently NickB is pres. : )

Les the Weizguy said:
Hope my local Dan's has these, in stock, today, as I'm thirsty.
If you can't see them on the shelves ask one of the staff that hangs around the beer area.

Funk then Funk1 said:
I haven't tried it before, were they nice when fresh?
Yep, very good beer. Can't drink too many in one sitting though, they are pretty heavy going.

JD

Love the glasses (I had just broken one, so needed a refill) - the beer is OK - they weren't stored in the fridge so the freshness isnt there.

Are the glasses engraved with Bridge Road Brewers by any chance guys?

That's Mr. Dr. President, thankyouverymuch Brad!!

doon said:
Nope just plain
Damn. Got a few of these now but would've loved an etched one. Thanks Doon.

Picked up one of these at BWS, but am in QLD, so might have to nurse the glass on the plane ride home so it survives!

Picked mine up at local BWS today. We printed the box packaging at my work about a month ago so have been keeping my eye out for them. Thought these glasses were the bees knees of drinking vessels, feel a bit lightweight to me. Can't see it lasting long before it's broken. At least the IPA is decent.

Back