Damn You Gough

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murray

Beer bear.
Reaction score
And the rest of you Newcastle brewers! Worst field goal ever. :angry:

:(

Ah Murray, I hope you noticed my almost saint-like lack of gloating! Was a truly top match, especially given the players out for both teams and our woeful (until last year ;) ) record angainst your lot in Brisbane. First the Doggies, then the Broncos... Has been a top 2 weeks for Gough!! Hope the boys can keep it up for the rest of the year. Thanks for reminding me of the best field goal in living memory by the way... :D :D :D

Go the Mighty Knights!!

Shawn.

What Gough said. It was perfect. The best one i have ever seen.

It was a top match, but when the full time whistle blew I saw no reason why both teams could have walked away with a point.

:(

Yeah, you're probably right Murray. I wouldn't have been too disappointed with a draw, but I'm sure you'd have been feeling as good as I did if the result had gone the other way. We've had some pretty awful luck so far this season so we were due for something to go our way :) I think we play again in Newcastle in a few weeks... Can't wait :D

Shawn.

No doubt I would, though I was of the same opinion about the rule when we beat Melbourne in extra time. :)

I think it was the game of the season so far, hopefully the next clash will be as good.

Back