• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Dalby, QLD - Selling All Grain Gear Grab A Bargain

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamiefbacon

Reaction score
Hi all
Im selling all my brewing gear just dont have time to brew anymore I will put a list below of everything i have for sale and some pictures if there is something in the pics you like that i dont list just ask its all gotta go and dont be afraid to make me a offer \
cheers

1 x Keg King 6kg co2 bottle just been filled with only one kegged gassed out of it, it is a metal one but tis not that heavy even full. $180 ono

1 x Harris co2 regulator $20 seperate or $10 with bottle

1 x Keg fridge, with three cheaper beer taps installed still pours beer fine, with a temp controller fridge holds 5 degrees well. Also included with fridge is gas and beer lines all set up for three kegs, but only two gas lines and with ball lock disconnects. $200 ono

1 x Ferment fridge, with home made heater and temp controller works a treat great fridge. $80 ono

1 x Erlenmeyer 1litre flask $10 ono

1 x counter pressure bottle filler plus gas and beer lines for it no disconnects tho $60 ono

1 x open 25kg bag of dextrose nearly full maybe 5 kg missing $15ono

2 x no chill cubes $10 ono

1 x bottler capper $5

1 x 40l urn with good stainless steel ball valve, not sure of brand but works great for biab i have done over 10 brews in it with no problems at all. $130

1 x nearly full bag 25kg of vienna malt $30 ono

1 x nearly full bag 25kg of BB ale malt $30 ono plus a few kg of caramalt for who ever gets in early on grain buy

4 x fermenters some with lids all in good condition $10 EACH ono

6 x ball lock 19l kegs $50 each ono

Hop bag + BIAB BAg + mash in tool $30 the lot

2 x 12mm silicone hose for hot wort transfer and transfer from fermenter to kegs $5 ono

2 x 2Ol handy pails $10 ono

If I find anything else I will be sure to put it up i aslo have a lot of lil things lying around that who ever gets in first can take what they want e.g thermometers and hydrometers

Cant work out how to upload photos but i have a heap of photos i can email to ppl if they need them

049.JPG

I'm interested in the Harris Regulator if you can provide a postage cost?? Providing your willing to post it :)

Regards

Nev

Edit: ooh, and a pic to my inbox or on the thread would be terrific!

Ta

I'd be interested in your grain mill if you have one/decide to sell it!! :)
Sorry you're signing off, good luck with getting a cash pot back on all your stuff.
Not too late to change your mind!! :icon_cheers:

I'm interested in the Harris Regulator if you can provide a postage cost?? Providing your willing to post it :)

Regards

Nev

Edit: ooh, and a pic to my inbox or on the thread would be terrific!

Ta

hey nev
2 guys have got in before you with pms if they both fall throught i will let you know
cheers
jamie

I'd be interested in your grain mill if you have one/decide to sell it!! :)
Sorry you're signing off, good luck with getting a cash pot back on all your stuff.
Not too late to change your mind!! :icon_cheers:

Sorry no grain mill, yeah im definetaly out just not enough time

Interested in the fermenting fridge if I can get out to pick it up. What size is it? What temps does it manage? Any photos?

Cheers

PM sent on Counter Pressure filler. (fingers crossed)

HoppingMad.

just an update on what is left

1 x Keg King 6kg co2 bottle just been filled with only one kegged gassed out of it, it is a metal one but tis not that heavy even full. $180 ono

1 x Keg fridge, with three cheaper beer taps installed still pours beer fine, with a temp controller fridge holds 5 degrees well. Also included with fridge is gas and beer lines all set up for three kegs, but only two gas lines and with ball lock disconnects. $200 ono

1 x Ferment fridge, with home made heater and temp controller works a treat great fridge. $80 ono

1 x counter pressure bottle filler plus gas and beer lines for it no disconnects tho $60 ono

1 x bottler capper $5

2 x 12mm silicone hose for hot wort transfer and transfer from fermenter to kegs $5 ono

just an update on what is left

1 x bottler capper $5

Did my PM at 1.16pm yesterday not go through on the counter pressure filler? You still have it listed? :(

Hopper.

Did my PM at 1.16pm yesterday not go through on the counter pressure filler? You still have it listed? :(

Hopper.

hey hopper
sorry if i havent got back too you been swamped with pms but a guy got in well before everyone and the cpbf was just waiting to verify it with him gone now soz
cheers
jamie

another update on whats left
If i havent got back to someone about something please pm me again i've been flat out trying to respond to them all may have skipped someone accidently

1 x bottler capper $5

hey hopper
sorry if i havent got back too you been swamped with pms but a guy got in well before everyone and the cpbf was just waiting to verify it with him gone now soz
cheers
jamie

Bummer. No probs thanks for letting me know.

Hopper.

Back