Daily Email Digest

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

Jase

Reaction score
Hi There,

Is it possible to get a daily email digest for ALL posts?

Work has decided to monitor all internet action, and breaches of this will lead to instant dismissal. (What's the world coming too??) So it's impossible to view AHB at work. But if I could get an email.........

Cheers,
Jase

dane

Reaction score
This can be done through subscriptions but I only think this can be done on a forum level rather than a section level.

Browse to the forum you want to subscript to (for instance the pub) after the posts on the bottom right hand side there is an option to sunscribe to this forum.

Do that for all the forums you want to subscribe to.

THen go into your control panel and under subscriptions chnage the options to daily digest (or whatever suits) so that you aren't getting spammed everytime someone posts.

That should do the trick.

Jase

Reaction score
Done.

Thanks dane, look forward to reading AHB again!!!!

Cheers,
Jase

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Good to hear you can still at least get to read the posts Jase.
Got into work today to find filtering on our Internet connection. Luckily I can still get to AHB, ESB, NDBrewing (but not Grain and Grape, Country Brewer, iBrew etc go figure).
Also haven't been able to do my Footy tips for this weekend either :(

Doc

Snow

Beer me up, Scotty!
Reaction score
same thing happened to me, Doc. However, I can still get onto Grain and Grape, but I can't get into Grumpys, BYO, brewing techniques, etc. Thank god I can still get my daily fix of AHB :)

- Snow

Boots

Reaction score
Aussiehomebrewer came up in our weekly meeting last week at work, so I think I'll be subscribing as well :)

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Snow said:
same thing happened to me, Doc. However, I can still get onto Grain and Grape, but I can't get into Grumpys, BYO, brewing techniques, etc. Thank god I can still get my daily fix of AHB :)

- Snow
[post="77534"][/post]​
Bugger, Grumpy's, BYO and Brewing Techniques are blocked for me too. Just checked HBD and Brewboard and they are both blocked too :angry:
Time to find a backdoor.

Boots said:
Aussiehomebrewer came up in our weekly meeting last week at work, so I think I'll be subscribing as well :)
[post="77541"][/post]​
So we can expect a flurry of prepared posts when you get home each night ? :lol:

Beers,
Doc