Cyclone Ingrid

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duff

Worst Website Ever....
Reaction score
Having grown up in FNQ, everyone's eyes are on the north at the moment with Cyclone Ingrid bearing down on the coast.

Good luck to Fnqbunyip. The Daintree is a couple of hours drive south of where the storm is predicted to hit, but the worst side to be on in a cyclone is the always the southern end.

Hope you have plenty of CO2, dry ice and HB mate! Cyclone parties are always big events :chug: Good luck.

And hope that low barometer doesn't pop your bottles.

Hi Guys , Thanks for your thoughts ... :D Alls well here , As you can imagin I've been looking at weather sites flat out for 3 days , :blink: In between tapeing windows ,ect ect .I live right on the Daintree so I have been & still are expecting a bit of flood water . Plenty of brew ready .With 3 kegs (50l) upstairs....we've got every thing upstairs , lawnmowers,tools, BBQ , the rideon is now at a mates place with our car .The tinny is tied to the steps of the house so it floats off the trailer as the waters come up ..
All that said shes gone north and sofar we are only getting light rain ...Your right Duff this south side gets it .. its just a waiting game .....

:beer: fnqbunyip... :party:

Back