Cubes, Cubes And More Cubes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgriffin

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a retailer of various shaped cubes?
I've got an idea on an area for my CC'ing which is 40x27x59 cm large. Which according to my maths, is 63L in volume, so in theory if i can find the right sized containers, i could CC two brews in this space.

In case you're wondering, i've scored a fridge / freezer combo with seperate thermostats for the freezer and fridge. So i'm toying around with using the freezer for lagering / CC'ing and the fridge for the kegs.

The cubes I use are 20L jobbies, that I get from work (they origianlly hold demineralised water for the forklifts). They measure 29x29x37cm (WxDxH). For the depth you'd need to add another 3-4cm or so for a tap. I can just fit 2 of these side by side in my fridge.

Perhaps you could fit one of these, then another, much taller and skinner container in your fridge?

on a side note, I have a spare cube lying about, so if anyone from Perth wants it, I can give it to them at the meet next weekend. Just PM me

Latest posts

Back