Cubes And Fermenters

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airgead

Ohhh... I can write anything I like here
Reaction score
Folks

I have been talking to the people at cospak (Cospak. They are a wholesaler of packaging supplies for the food industry. They have a good range of cubes and some screw top drums that look identical to the ones sold as fermenters at your local brew shop. They also stock bottles in various shapes and sizes. All at wholesale prices. :lol:

They are willing to sell in small quantities (10 or so).

The only items I have firm quotes on are 20l cubes ($7.10 + GST) and 30l drums ($18 + GST).

Take a look round their site and if you like the look of anything let me know and I'll get a quote. Orders over $250 are free delivery so it is worth combining our orders and handling distribution ourselves. Postage on this stuff is expensive so we might be better off limiting this to Sydney/Newcastle only.

Let me know if you are interested in anything.

Cheers
Dave

Airgead said:
Folks

I have been talking to the people at cospak (Cospak. They are a wholesaler of packaging supplies for the food industry. They have a good range of cubes and some screw top drums that look identical to the ones sold as fermenters at your local brew shop. They also stock bottles in various shapes and sizes. All at wholesale prices. :lol:

They are willing to sell in small quantities (10 or so).

The only items I have firm quotes on are 20l cubes ($7 + GST) and 30l drums ($22 + GST).

Take a look round their site and if you like the look of anything let me know and I'll get a quote. Orders over $250 are free delivery so it is worth combining our orders and handling distribution ourselves. Postage on this stuff is expensive so we might be better off limiting this to Sydney/Newcastle only.

Let me know if you are interested in anything.

Cheers
Dave
[post="67499"][/post]​

Hi Airgead
I might be interested but I was unable to have a look on their web site through your link. Any chance you can check this and let me know. It sounds like a good deal.
Cheers :beer:
Beer Slayer :super:

I would also be interested but can't seem to connect to the site either. Perhaps their host is down. Will check back again tomorrow.

Aaron said:
I would also be interested but can't seem to connect to the site either. Perhaps their host is down. Will check back again tomorrow.
[post="67502"][/post]​

Yeah.. It looks like their site is down. It was up on Friday. I'll check back Monday and let you all know when its back up.

Cheers
Dave

Airgead said:
Aaron said:
[post="67502"][/post]​

Yeah.. It looks like their site is down. It was up on Friday. I'll check back Monday and let you all know when its back up.

Cheers
Dave
[post="67503"][/post]​

Looks like the site is back up. Check it out and let me know if you want quotes on anything.

Cheers
Dave

im in for at least 1 cube possibly 2.

im just bumping this back up in case any one else is interested

barls said:
anyone else?
[post="69783"][/post]​

I have a few interested. I've been busy (and slack) and haven't tallied it all up yet. I'll try to go through over the weekend and see if we have the numbers to put an order in.

I'll be gettign 3 or 4 of the 30l drums and a few cubes. I may also get some of their wine bottles and I am looking at a very nice 27l glass bottle that looks perfect as a 5gal glass carboy (look under large glass bottles to find it).

Cheers
Dave

I am looking at a very nice 27l glass bottle that looks perfect as a 5gal glass carboy (look under large glass bottles to find it).

Cheers
Dave
[post="69786"][/post]​
[/quote]

Any prices on these?

Cheers,
Jase

Jase said:
Any prices on these?

Cheers,
Jase
[post="69840"][/post]​

Jase

Not yet. I'm waiting on them to get back to me. I'll let you know when the prices come in.

Cheers
Dave

Any idea if you are going to limit this to Sydney/Newcastle? If you are getting some up here to Newcastle i wouldn't mind a couple of cubes.

Out

n00ch said:
Any idea if you are going to limit this to Sydney/Newcastle? If you are getting some up here to Newcastle i wouldn't mind a couple of cubes.

Out
[post="70939"][/post]​

Newcastle would be OK. I'm in Hornsby so i'm almost half way already :)

I'm still tallying up the numbers and getting prices. Apologies for the delay. We are having work done on the house at the moment and things are a little hectic at the moment.

Cheers
dave

Good Stuff. Put me down for 2 cubes then.

Folks

My apologies for being such a slack ******* on this one. With renovations, a drunk idiot pranging into my car (not much damage and no one hurt but much hassle chasing insurance) and the flu its been fairly well down on my to do list. All thats in the past now so its time to get this moving. I currently have interest from the following people -

barls 1 cube
Sintax69 2 cubes
jezza 1 30l drum
nooch 2 cubes
me 3 drums, 4 cubes.

Are those who were interested still interested and is there anyone else who would like to add to this?

If we don't get enough for an order I will probbaly order extra and sell the excess on ebay.

Cheers
Dave

has this gone ahead or is it still in limbo? cause im now back in sydney mate just let me know how much i owe you and an account to put it in to

Now I seem to be brewing a bit more lately, I have run out of places to stick the brews.

If it hasnt gone ahead i'll buy a couple of each.

Latest posts

Back