• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Crown Urn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneEye

Reaction score
Hi All!

Have upgraded the brewery and no longer have a use for this guy here. Bought it brand new about 3 years ago and hasn't failed me since. If you have any questions please ask.

Oh and it has had the boil protection bypassed but I can easily change that if desired.

Location is in the Macedon Ranges, VIC
Price is $250 or reasonable offer

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1494655337.095273.jpg

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1494655393.962679.jpg

This is still up for grabs. You name the price. Will swap for a grain mill!

Important detail. Sorry. It's 40L

Will throw in a 30 plate chiller also if someone wants to take both for $200

What would freight to bathurst 2795 nsw be on something like this

Got a rough quote of $52 through TNT

Hey mate, not sure if you're already on it but if not , you should be!
Facebook group (not the page)
Macedon ranges brewers club.

I just posted a screen shot of your OP.
Pm me your name and i can add you if you like, but im pretty sure you can just join

Just worked out its a closed group, so if you're keen, pm me and we'll get you on board

Thanks for the heads up Philistine. I actually went to the last meeting with Dermott from BeerCo. I didn't thihnk to chuck it up onto the facebook page. Will do so later today.

Edit: just realised you specified group and not page. Just joined the group now :)

Sweet! I have every intention of going to club nights, but i have to honest - at night, in the middle of the week, leaving the house is the absolute last thing i wanna be doing. Lame i know.
My job's kind strenuous and im usually in bed by 830.....

Latest posts

Back