• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Crown 330ml bottles NEWCASTLE

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes free but a bottle or 2 of your finest would be appreciated. I have to sort out which ones I am to keep for myself.

I'd be interested in some. Nothing much to give from my stocks as I'm still starting out, but could definitely get a longy or two of your choice from the bootlo :)

No worries will get them sorted into 2 separate piles after I have stacked my shelves. I would say that there's around 300 to split after that.

Re opening thread for all in the Newcastle area

I have a couple hundred more bottles to go FREE FREE FREE

All 330ml little creatures crowns

Pickup Maryland

I'm interested in some but I wouldn't be able to pick up until later next week. I live in Shortland.

I am interested in some I only just today bought more glasses as broke my last one few nights ago. I dont have any of my finest though as lucky to have enough for tonight and wont be brewing for a few weeks. But if you want something I can pick up a bottle of something for you.

Edit: Wait I thought these was glasses missed the bottles part :lol: I am right then

redbarron said:
I'm interested in some but I wouldn't be able to pick up until later next week. I live in Shortland.
no worries Red plenty there, they are a bit dusty. I get roughly 100 to 200 a month so no shortage of them at this stage

Roughly another hundred bottles to give away in the Newcastle area if anyone is interested. I have a mixture of clear, green and mostly brown 330ml crown top stubbies.

Round about another 100 of these bottles to go. I have cleaned and remove labels from most of them but maybe a little dusty. You will need to bring boxes to take away.

Cheers BB

Back