• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Crankenstein Mill With Base Plate/hopper $150

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BjornJ

Reaction score
Hi,
after a bit of back and forth I decided not to buy a grain mill.
Then I emailed back and forth a bit with Crankenstein about their models, and got a bit carried away.

So I ended up ordering 3 mills as they fitted in a postage box.
Decided to put base plates/hopper plates and a simple hopper on them and try to sell two of them to get a cheaper mill myself.

Link to ebay, if anyone is interested and don't mind my sneaky markup price

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=140467799268

IMG_4504.jpg

Bjorn

So I ended up ordering 3 mills as they fitted in a postage box.
Decided to put base plates/hopper plates and a simple hopper on them and try to sell two of them to get a cheaper mill myself.

Link to ebay, if anyone is interested and don't mind my sneaky markup price

you know you could have probabaly sold them at $150 here straight off the bat without the effort of the ebay listing + fees. :rolleyes:

To be honest I felt a bit guilty trying to make money on them to get a cheaper one myself so I had decided to only put them on ebay and leave it with that.
But I changed my mind and posted here as well ;)

thanks
Bjorn

you know you could have probabaly sold them at $150 here straight off the bat without the effort of the ebay listing + fees. :rolleyes:

Bloody ripper. Just picked one up! I'll now be prepared to mill my 2 25 kg sacks of grain that I'm getting on the weekend.

They're both gone!
Took longer to list them than to sell them!

Will you be picking up or do you want me to get a price to post it to Wahroonga?

I live in Brighton-le-Sands but work at ATP close to Redfern station if you want to pick it up.

thanks
Bjorn

Hi Bjorn,

Can you post the emails you had with the CS folk? (leaving out any bits you
don't want posted, of course) Others have been discussing buying MMs.
Did you get a discount? And the wood base in your pix - did that come from
the CS folk as well?

Tom.

Back