Crafting a nation

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenlock

Reaction score
Crafting a nation TheAge.TV/SMH.TV/your local paper.TV Free viewing 1:35 hours of craft beer documentary goodness (US based).

Storyline

Crafting A Nation is a feature length documentary and new media project about how the American craft brewers are rebuilding the economy one craft beer at a time.

:drinks:

Good doco, thanks for posting it. Hopefully we follow this American trend as fervently as we seem to follow many of their less worthwhile ones.

Black Devil Dog said:
Good doco, thanks for posting it. Hopefully we follow this American trend as fervently as we seem to follow many of their less worthwhile ones.
Tougher here, but the passion for quality and local produce/production will (and is) shine through eventually. We just have to convince enough politicians that not all alcohol is evil, well other than their retirement to their vineyard.

I watched the first section, up to the acquisition of Budwieser by Inbev.. will watch more later. A really top doc as the Americans can make when they put their mind to it.
And they got it all right, so far, as opposed to the usual poorly researched crap that usually follows the pattern:

"Barley is soaked in water and turned into beer by boiling it" :blink:

Thanks kenlock.

Really enjoyed that ... I've watched a few doco's about the American craft brewing scene and one thing that I always envy is the population and geographically diverse nature due to that population. We need more people, more towns, more industry ... thanks for posting this one, as I said, really enjoyed it.

Cheers

Few different things and ways of living here in Aus that I respect the Americans more for, and that's buying locally and supporting your community, growing and self sufficiency and drinking good beer from cans. We either don't do it, do it poorly or just pretend we do it and don't.

I'd rather beer from cans, there is no difference. Hearing people say 'it taste like shit and I can taste the aluminium' just promotes how stupid they are.

Great Doco, cheers for sharing.

Latest posts

Back