CraftBrewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to say i was pleased with both prices and service too, bought some flaked corn and rice and it arrived with a few little weevils and such in it, i sent an email to ross before id done my research and found this was common and somewhat unavoidable at times and expected him to reply with similar information, but instead the next day, got a phone call from him personally explaining and offering me a couple of solutions, i opted to just chuck the small bag if grains in the freezer for a couple of days and deal with the extra protein in the mash despite him offering to replace the product at no expense to me because i was more than happy with the customer service and the information helping me out as well as the quality and packaging of everything else i received!
Will definately buy from again

Cheers Guys, Kerry especially.

I didn't realize that my first attempt at paying hadn't gone through and they had no trouble waiting a few days on my slacker ass to read my emails and finally getting it all put through. Package received within 24hours after payment too!

Top service and good prices. Thanks guys.

I've had some great service from Craftbrewer recently as well.

I double payed and Kerry picked that straight up and promptly refunded me the overpayment.

I have been ordering of an evening and my order has been dispatched with the courier the next day.

Good stuff!

Also thumbs up from me. Ordered some StarSan late Wednesday night and just picked it up from the post office.

Cannot complain about that. Top notch.

I needed some advice about fittings for my regulator and kegerator the other day and Ross was more than happy to spend time explaining the benefits of using quality components over seemingly similar, but much cheaper ones.

This kind of support and knowledge is invaluable.

I placed an order the following day for various items and as always, the service was excellent.

Finally bit the bullet and decided to go with a craftbrewer 100l pot. $229.
Went to place the order and it was going to be $60 postage!. Makes it an expensive pot.
I emailed them to see if there was any other way, Andrew responded and said they could auspost it for $45.
Placed my order at the end of the day and manually put in $40 for the shipping.... oops, was meant to be $45
I Emailed Andrew to work out how i could get the $5 fixed up and he said forget about it.

I know $5 isnt much, I was 100% in the wrong, but you cant beat that for service.

I ordered some brew ingredients last Tuesday mid afternoon and received it Friday in the mail.
Great result for a guy living in Port Lincoln from a supplier in Brisbane.
Thanks Craftbrewer.

Drove from Toowoomba to Craft brewer this morning with a list, and was on my way in about 15mins fantastic service and prices on hardware are great. You have a customer for life here Thank you.

Ordered at the Weekend. Brewin' today. :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

Top work boys and hats off to Fastway as well.

fastway.jpg

Once again Anthony at CB has excelled himself, called yesterday to see when 1/2" elbows would be back in stock, instead of just giving me a date he went and found an alternate part that would suit my purposes, checked that it would fit on the kettle I bought and loaded it on the website.

It's service like that which makes me drive 2 and half hours past multiple other home brew stores to give them my hard earnt.

First time dealing with CB, and I'm impressed.
I spoke with Anthony yesterday to ask about crown urns and their cut out potential. He obviously understood the issue well and gave me a few practical tips to reduce the occurrence of the issue, or how it isn't really a problem these days. He took the time to explain postage options to Tassie and made the whole transaction streamlined.
Anthony gave me a follow up call this morning after looking over my order (which i ended up placing over the internet) and noticed that i may have been missing some items for the tap upgrade. He explained the missing parts, what they did and why I may need them - without being pushy at all.
Thanks Anthony and CB, I'mm be looking forward to my first AG brews soon!

Alex.Tas said:
First time dealing with CB, and I'm impressed.
I spoke with Anthony yesterday to ask about crown urns and their cut out potential. He obviously understood the issue well and gave me a few practical tips to reduce the occurrence of the issue, or how it isn't really a problem these days. He took the time to explain postage options to Tassie and made the whole transaction streamlined.
Anthony gave me a follow up call this morning after looking over my order (which i ended up placing over the internet) and noticed that i may have been missing some items for the tap upgrade. He explained the missing parts, what they did and why I may need them - without being pushy at all.
Thanks Anthony and CB, I'mm be looking forward to my first AG brews soon!

Yeah, had Anthony solve an issue with setting up a new esky for my mash tun, the funny thing is, he did it without selling me anything, which is weird because I was actually looking to purchase the part I needed from CB.

I'm in sydney and order a lot of my gear from them, they're cheap even with the shipping and I've never had an issue. Hell even when I couldn't remember what I've ordered they've been able to sort out my mistakes :)

CB top notch product and service really impressed, postage as advertised delivered right on time. Will be back as soon as I get through this lot.

It's true brewers do it better!

Lord Raja Goomba I said:
Someone once said, "Anthony is the type of bloke you'd cross the busy road to shake hands with".

True dat.
Agreed, always willing to offer good advice and doesn't push you to by something you don't need.

Received my 70L brew kettle and ball valve today.

Very. Happy. Customer.

Thanks for great service from Anthony and Kerry, and quick postage - ordered on a Friday and ready for pick up on the Wednesday. Now I just have to wait 2 - 4 weeks for my elements from Hong Kong.

Aaron1.0 said:
Received my 70L brew kettle and ball valve today.

Very. Happy. Customer.

Thanks for great service from Anthony and Kerry, and quick postage - ordered on a Friday and ready for pick up on the Wednesday. Now I just have to wait 2 - 4 weeks for my elements from Hong Kong.
Haha, they're a quality vessel, really happy with mine, could have gotten a cheaper 98L kettle off eBay but erred on the side of caution having used a mates kettle while testing if my system could handle doubles.

Will become my HLT at some point in the future when I can sneak in the purchase of another 70 and the 100 litre version to double my output.

Despite living in Brissy, I haven't actually been out to Craftbrewer out at Capalaba in person. All my orders with them have been online and delivered. However I was out at Scratch Bar in Milton tonight and they had the Baccus Amber Ale on tap there. Damned delicious and the best tap beer of the three I tried there tonight.

It did make me wonder if the same results could be found in the basic fresh wort kit or if extras (ei hops) would have to be added to get the same glorious results?

Back