CraftBrewer moving premises & opening New Bar.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Not the most exciting picture.... But we like to think the news is!!!
Bacchus Brewing Co & CraftBrewer will both be CLOSED from 5pm Friday 13th June & will both reopen at 10.00am on Tuesday 17th June. CraftBrewer is moving out of the Brewery & will reopen at Unit 2, 4 Christine Place, Capalaba (2 doors up from current address). The new Brew Shop will be much bigger & better & the space created in the brewery will be turned into a Bar. We are hoping to have the Bar open by end July (probably should say August). A true Craft Brewery/Bar finally in the Redlands!!! Watch this space.....
Please note: CraftBrewer internet orders should not be disrupted during the move.

new shed.jpg

No chance at this stage Jaypes, but freight to NSW is pretty cheap.

We also have a new website in the last stages of being built & when it goes live we'll have lots of great special offers for our AHB customers...

Cheers Ross

Crap......was gonna stop in and pick up a 100l pot on my way to the airport on the 14th..... Better arrange a pickup by someone earlier in the week then.

jaypes said:
Any chance of moving to NSW?
As much as craft brewer being around the corner would be great, I can only see it increasing the divorce rate (by at least one), safer to shop online. I know Ross hasn't got his entire stock there and in some ways that's a good thing. More seriously as Ross says postage is cheap, and if you stuff up and forget to order your Belgian candy sugars, when you buy that big brew pot, 1 quick phone call has it sorted. So much better than driving across town twice! :D

Back