Craftbrewer - Bacchus Christmas Party

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Brewers/Drinkers

The CraftBrewer & Bacchus Brewing Team are having their Christmas Party tonight at the German Club (Brisbane) from 6pm.

A FREE beer to any of our customers that care to join us during the evening....

Cheers

Ross & Team.....

Brewers/Drinkers

The CraftBrewer & Bacchus Brewing Team are having their Christmas Party tonight at the German Club (Brisbane) from 6pm.

Cheers

Ross & Team.....

slainte

Brewers/Drinkers

Cheers

Ross & Team.....

Prost!

Prost! with a small umbrella in it.

Can I just have a stubbie of Gold please Ross? :chug:

Enjoy your party guys, I reckon you've probably earnt it. I'll probably be heading home from the office a bit too early but might swing past just in case.

I'll be there to buy you a Budweiser Ross
I would be there except, after a year of whinging, I finally got free tickets to a Roar game (and they are playing like crap :( )
Have a good one guys - and get Ross another Bud from me Dave :icon_cheers:

Having pre-party drinks at Tipplers Tap from approx 4.30pm...

cheers Ross

Danke schn Ross! Thanks for the beers and another great year of service!

Having pre-party drinks at Tipplers Tap from approx 4.30pm...

cheers Ross

Doh! I left there about an hour earlier after stopping in for a late lunch. Hope you boys had a great night. As tallie said - thanks again for the great service we get from you guys. There's a lot of people on this forum who probably wouldn't be brewing if it wasn't for you lot. Either that or they'd be making crap beer.

I proposed to SWMBO yesterday that we attend the said function and suggested that she could use it as an opportunity to improve her already superb driving skills. Alas she was somewhat non-plussed by the idea and informed me in an unlady like manner that her driving skills had been sufficiently honed over the last 25yrs by driving her; and I quote 'Drunken idiot husband around'

I proposed to SWMBO yesterday that we attend the said function and suggested that she could use it as an opportunity to improve her already superb driving skills. Alas she was somewhat non-plussed by the idea and informed me in an unlady like manner that her driving skills had been sufficiently honed over the last 25yrs by driving her; and I quote 'Drunken idiot husband around'

OUCH!

Could have been worse, I got " NO FU*KING WAY" after suggesting the CB function as a good way to top off the Roar game (mind you she said the same about going to the Scratch/Tipplers Tap/Archive and I was apprehended sneanking off to Super Whatnot). Oh well somebody had to irresponsibly drink all the BdG in the fridge at home......
Give them a car to drive and what do you get.

Back