Craft

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will88

Reaction score
I read about a new bottle shop focused on boutique beer and wine that's popped up in Brissie. According to the Courier Mail it's been open for about a month at 196 Musgrave Road, Red Hill.

I haven't seen anything about this place but it would be nice to have a Nectar-like shop again.

Anyone know anything about this place?

Popped in the other day to check the range out as the Festival Cellars that was located at the same place was my local CB shop which was doing really well.

He has only been open a few weeks and is still testing the waters. Has a good wine, spirits and beer selection. He has a reasonable range - certainly not what Nectar was. He has renovated the store and added a section to the cold room.

Had a chat to him and he said the CB section had been going nuts since opening (certainly left a void in tge area when Festival Cellars shut). He will also try and order in. He is getting me some orval this coming week.

I think this place will get better with time as he is passionate and accommodating about the beer. If gets lots of regulars it will become a great little shop.

Just saw topers post. It is different owner than the festival cellars crew.

These guys are going to be fantastic for retail craft beer this year.

Les the beer guy has a beer resume as long as your arm, working for the likes of: Murrays, Local Taphouse, Bright Brewery to name a few.

He loves to chat about beer, go in and check it out.

They have sold more stock for me in the last 3 weeks than any other bottleshop I've gotten into!!

+10!

Rang Tony on Saturday to hold some of the Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale and the SN Nawhal Stout, he mentioned he was coming up to Toowoomba and offered to bring them up!

Absolute CHAMPION!

By the sounds of it, Craft is going to be awesome!

Craft Facebook Page

Merry Christmas!

Cheers,

Ben

I noticed the old Festival had new signs of life. A good decent independent place to go on Waterworks Road!

Latest posts

Back