Craft Brewer Radio Old Shows Wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charst

Reaction score
Hi all I'm right over American brewing podcasts and would like to fill in the gaps in my CBR collection. Has anyone got copies I can get a hold of? Happy to work something out in compensation for postage and effort.
NOTE: I realize there is a power of people who got burnt by crap hop buys and his ego etc... Read it.
If your still harbouring resentment please moan about it in the old thread.
Cheers :icon_cheers:

Hi all I'm right over American brewing podcasts and would like to fill in the gaps in my CBR collection. Has anyone got copies I can get a hold of? Happy to work something out in compensation for postage and effort.
NOTE: I realize there is a power of people who got burnt by crap hop buys and his ego etc... Read it.

An audio search on the Internet Archive web site pulls up 103 hits for 'homebrew' - a mixed bag of results but some old homebrew radio programmes there.

http://archive.org/search.php?query=homebr...diatype%3Aaudio

(OT: a great web site for finding books too)

Hi,

As one of the founders of the 'real' craftbrewer site and the first brewing Podcast in the world, I have got a full copy of all the shows here somewhere.

Just give me a few days to dig them out and I will upload them somewhere so that you can listen to your hearts content.

Give me a gentle reminder in case I forget.

Dave

Hi,

As one of the founders of the 'real' craftbrewer site and the first brewing Podcast in the world, I have got a full copy of all the shows here somewhere.

Just give me a few days to dig them out and I will upload them somewhere so that you can listen to your hearts content.

Dave
Hi Charst,

I have about as full a collection as you can get off the net, 133 shows, 134 if you count the one he went on air to say they'd be no show this week because he'd blown his sound card up :lol: . Seeing Chris is going to make his collection available for download you will probably be better waiting for that.

Cheers

Hi,

Dave

champagne Thanks Dave.

Thanks to the others that posted too.

Hi,

Dave

& if you get a hold of the other "pioneer" you might be able to get some cheap chinese hops.... :p

Cheers

Paul

Hi Charst,

I have about as full a collection as you can get off the net, 133 shows, 134 if you count the one he went on air to say they'd be no show this week because he'd blown his sound card up :lol: . Seeing Chris is going to make his collection available for download you will probably be better waiting for that.

Cheers

There are 138 shows in total plus 2 for the Wyest talk.

I have uploaded them all to http://real-ale.com.au

Enjoy .....

Back