Craft Beer ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not For Horses said:
I keep chickens in my backyard. The eggs are tastier than ones I can buy. I'm not a farmer.
Craft Farmer... :p

I dunno, man. Are you deliberately ignoring every species swarming insect that doesn't regulate its population? Parasitic insescts as well? And wild boars, etc? And even beavers, ffs That's just off the top of my head and I'm not even a wasted hippy.

Dont they live in an environment that they are destroying? I Li e n a house but am not destroying it. I am however a burden on my environment

I cook at home - Im a cooker
I mow the lawn at home - Im a mower
I wash clothes at home- Im a washer
I father at home- Im a father
I brew at home - Im a brewer.
Craft is a cheese company.....they don't make beer.

I talk shit, but I'm not a politician.... I helped my neighbour build a fence today. It wasnt a craft fence, it was just a fence.

Dan Dan said:
I helped my neighbour build a fence today. It wasnt a craft fence, it was just a fence.
So it was a kit fence?

:ph34r:

Dan Dan said:
I talk shit, but I'm not a politician.... I helped my neighbour build a fence today. It wasnt a craft fence, it was just a fence.
But if you fucked a goat......

Well, when i say I helped, I mean I watched... And if I fucked a goat, I'd be a goat fucker. But that's frowned upon around here, so I make beer instead.

Northside, are you quoting the theme song from prisoner??

bum said:
You deliberately ignoring the fact that there is a difference between a profession and a hobby? You are all those things. Well except the butchery, I guess. Perhaps more of a charcutier?
I thought my inclusion of the word hobby made that distinction :p

If Jane Austen and/or Batman are to be believed however, it's what we do that defines us.

I make the beers I deserve, not the beers I need right now.

I'm not just a brewer, I'm a Scientist.

because it's not just beer, it's an experiment.

Veni, vidi, vici.
Al

I drink therefore I am. Descartes

I'm here so I may as well drink. Jean Paul Sartre

Bottle of wine, fruit of the vine, when ya gonna let me get sober? Dean Martin

Suck more piss - Billy Thorpe.

Yes, Socrates himself is particularly missed. A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed.

"I was also drunk, crazy and heavily armed at all times. People trembled and cursed when I came into a public room and started screaming in German" - Hunter S. Thompson

..ok I'll stop now

yum beer said:
I cook at home - Im a cooker
I mow the lawn at home - Im a mower
I wash clothes at home- Im a washer
I father at home- Im a father
I brew at home - Im a brewer.
Craft is a cheese company.....they don't make beer.
Craft is not a cheese company but Kraft makes cheese !

Latest posts

Back