Craft Beer Vs Standard Swill At The Local

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frag_Dog

Reaction score
I'm down at my local waiting for the footy to start (I'm too cheap to get foxtel). Just got a schooner of Fat Yak. Normally I love it when its fresh, but I think this keg has been on since the last time I was down here. Being a sports club I doubt that may people drink it so I would think it would sit around for a while as well.

This average beer has caused me to question buying not-as-popular beer from places with slower turn over of beers I would drink. Do others find this?

I would love it I'd The Chalk was my local...

I'm down at my local waiting for the footy to start (I'm too cheap to get foxtel). Just got a schooner of Fat Yak. Normally I love it when its fresh, but I think this keg has been on since the last time I was down here. Being a sports club I doubt that may people drink it so I would think it would sit around for a while as well.

This average beer has caused me to question buying not-as-popular beer from places with slower turn over of beers I would drink. Do others find this?

I would love it I'd The Chalk was my local...

Short answer.... YES.

Back in Capalaba now, But i found at the Dalby RSL sports bar they sold the same thing. when i saw it i cracked a fat :D. However i tasted it and it pretty much inverted :( .

There definetaly wasnt the "freshness" you would expect from the pubs that target the younger gen "Y" but it was still a pleasant change from the staple xxxx or cub beers.

CUB seem to be targeting the RSLs, FY is on at Bribie as well. Now that's interesting.

October

:lol:

I'm going to apply to have my username changed from Bribie G to Refu G

economic Refugee from the Tunnel Rat State <_<

B)

And I know of 5 other people who are bailing out to Northern Mexico as well. Exodus beginning.

Latest posts

Back