Craft beer bars in USA

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beersnob

Reaction score
Can anyone advise me on some good bars/breweries to visit in LA , LAS VEGAS AND NEW YORK? I'll me a week in each city. Cheers

Also, I also catch the F or G train to "Other Half Brewing", 195 Centre St, Brooklyn. There later this year... :cheers:

Brooklyn Brewery is a must of course.

Blue Palms on Hollywood Boulevard in LA is well worth a visit. Surly Goat in LA is also good if you can find it. It’s an unmarked black door on Santa Monica boulevard. Walked past it twice before I worked out where it was

There is soooo much choice in LA & NYC. Vegas is more Coronas, Bud, Heineken & SNPA. My recommendation is stop by a bar, select your beverage from the multiple craft brew taps, tip well early and enjoy. Note the “tip well early” advice...

Last edited:
If it's anything like the South where I did a tour of New Orleans, Memphis, Atlanta etc they have "local" beer on tap everywhere.
I simply asked for their most popular IPA and enjoyed them all. Also available at Walgreens (chemist chain) and bottle shops.
Even had it on tap in a shopping mall in Atlanta. I bought a pizza and said to the bloke, "A beer would go well with this". He said, "look next door". Beer on tap.

Download the Brew Guru app from the Brewers Association. It will guide you to breweries pubs, and bottle shops around the USA. Or just check out their website. www.craftbeer.com

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back