Craft Beer At Margret River

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lukasfab

Reaction score
going down on the weekend, which ones are good for there beer?

Dukstein was good I remember. Moody cow is supposed to be excellent. Bush shack is different wasn't to my liking. Think they had a red creaming soda wasn't bad. Not too sure of ones closer to margret river.

Cheeky Monkey on Caves Rd is a must. Colonial and Cowaramup are also nice spots. If your near Dunsborough then head out to Eagle Bay.

If you go to bunbury I had and amazing pale ale and chips at mash the other day and old coast rd brewery is a good family place

cant beat eagle bay brewing co for the location, the beers not bad either. also cant remember the name but there is a good brew pub in dunsbourgh it might be called brew or something?

thanks guys

had a good weekend down south and managed to swing past for a beer to the following,

cowaramup - nice place
cheeky monkey - really nice place
bootleg brewing - they ran out of pale ale :angry:

Got access to a holiday house in Dunsborough so we spend a couple of weeks a year down there. Lovely Place.

cant beat eagle bay brewing co for the location, the beers not bad either. also cant remember the name but there is a good brew pub in dunsbourgh it might be called brew or something?

i think it is called Malt unless they have changed names again. Some good selections of imported beer in there on tap and in bottles.

eagle bay nice location salad came out with a caterpillar in - waitress' response was "its because our lettuce's are organic". Not going back there for food at least.

Cowaramup brewery i'd keep going back to for their pilsner, Delicious!

Bushshack brewery tasted like K&K,

Colonial, more Margaret river side is nice. You can also grab a growler for a takehome :p

Bootleg is nice, however the GF(driver) doesn't like it so i rarely go there.

Agree with the above. Duckstein is worth going there just for the building (the beers are pretty good). Colonial was good too. I wouldn't prioritise the Bush Shack.

Latest posts

Back