Crackers In Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crackers

Reaction score
Well guys,
time has come, the clipsal 500 is on next weekend and i'll be there for it.
have 3 weeks off work, 2 weeks in Adelaide.
friday cant come soon enough (more than usual)
hope to get around to the brew shops (and may run in to a couple of the local posters on here),
dragged around with the girlfriend shopping,
try a few of the imported beers that tassie bottle shops dont stock,
and generally have a fun time.
my only concren is that when i get back to work,
ill have 3 week of postings to catch up on.

cheers & catch you soon
crackers

If you find your way upto the Barossa - drop me a line.
Can send the girls out to the wineries while we drink beer. :chug:

What are the chance of you getting to one of those great Tassie Scotch Distilleries and picking me up a bottle.

Let me know what i am up for first.... :D

eeeeeeehh!
ive been told that the sullivans cove whiskey cost more in tassie than it does in a quality bottle O on the mainland.
i do not know of many tasmanians up my way who have even tried it, let alone brought it.
as for the one in burnie (where i work) they followed the exact same process as the distillary in scotland they modeled themselves after and was expecting to release the whiskey at the start of summer.
unfortunally the climate is totally different and the whiskey has been put back 12-18 months.

my girlfriends sister, where were staying, is taking us on a winery tour,
so if its your way ill get in touch.

cheers
crackers
(one happy little vegimite who cant get into work at the moment)

Too Easy

Will PM you details...

crackers

Welcome to adelaide i hope ya enjoy ya stay here i am sure you going to like some of our lemonades around the place..

most of the wineries are up in the barossa valley and there is a few in the clare valley but you should have a great time none the less

Tasmania what a great place used to live there for 27 years been in adelaide now for 5 years and the silly thing was i was only meant to be here for a weekend....

Also you should enjoy the clipsal 500 4 days of rev heads in adelaide i think it is time for me to go fishing

anyway have good holiday here in South OZ

cheers
ozdevil

Crackers, the Oostende Belgian Beer cafe is pretty close to the Clipsal, and just round the corner from where I work. If you fancy a break from the V8s on the Thursday or Friday let me know and I'll shout you beer.

thanks guys,
a description of myself, (incase you see a lost tourist looking for the closest refreshment hole)
Bald, Goatee, eyebrow piercing.....
actually if you see me, you'll probably run the other way.

cheers
crackers

Back