CRABs monthly meeting - September 28th 2013

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sp0rk

Mayor of Pooptown
Reaction score
Putting it out there
The 2 dates that are we're able to run the next meeting are the 7th of September or the 28th of September
What's good for everyone else
If we go 28th, I propose we do an Oktoberfest themed brew day complete with german sausages and freshly baked pretzels for nibblies

I am heading up to the Gold Coast but I will be back for the 28th so that is good for me, and an Oktoberfest brew day sounds like a great idea, never done a marzen and keen to try one. Hoping to upgrade to a 70 or 100l pot from craftbrewer whilst away....good chance to put it through its paces!

I'll just confirm with Matt to make sure the shop is available that day, but if it is the 28th is looking good :)

Bumping it up to see if anyone else is keen to do a brew on the day?
Doesn't need to be AG/BIAB, we're happy for a kit,extract or partial brewer to do a batch with us :)

Fairly keen to make it up there if I can. The 28th? Specially interested in learning a few things about ag

Come along, two us will be doing AG brews on the day, you will learn heaps......

......then drink a few beers, and forget it all!

After talking to Matt, we're going to go with a 9am start
I might let Arghonaut start first, then I'll start my brew an hour or 2 later so we're staggering the process
That way any walk ins don't get bored with us sitting round for an hour or so at a time doing nothing

I'll bringing along a couple of bottles of my Chocolate Porter to share around
I'm kegging my Citra/Cascade IPA tonight, will bring a couple of bottles of that too but it will probably still be a bit green

All good guys, guess I'll be alone to screw up the brew anyways :p
Might get in early on organising the next one and getting a little more advertising out for it
Any suggestions for a date and/or theme?

skelly22 said:
See uh in the morning guys. Il bring a few red and amber ales.
Hey Skelly22, I hope your first name isn't Shaun, there couldn't be 2 of us so close.

No October, sorry I was pretty flat out with stuff all month
If enough people are keen I'm able to do Saturday the 23rd or Sunday the 24th of this month
I figure Saturday isn't the best day due to kids and sports, but whatever everyone else wants to do
Probably just a meet up and bring some beers, no brewing or theme this time unless anyone has any suggestions

Latest posts

Back