CRABs Belgian Shop group order

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sp0rk

Mayor of Pooptown
Reaction score
Hi gents,
Life is finally calming down a little after the xmas rush so I thought I'd touch base
I see there's a Belgian Shop free shipping offer on until the 16th of March
If anyone's keen I'd love to grab a few things, but don't need $150 worth of beer

Looking forward to the Grafton show, will have to discuss some more regular meetings while we're all there
I've finally bought myself a big boy motorbike, so I'll be able to scoot my way up to Grafton more often for events up there :)

sp0rk said:
Hi gents,
Life is finally calming down a little after the xmas rush so I thought I'd touch base
I see there's a Belgian Shop free shipping offer on until the 16th of March
If anyone's keen I'd love to grab a few things, but don't need $150 worth of beer

Looking forward to the Grafton show, will have to discuss some more regular meetings while we're all there
I've finally bought myself a big boy motorbike, so I'll be able to scoot my way up to Grafton more often for events up there :)
Sounds like a good idea. I am going to have a look at what Belgianshop have on offer today.

Hmmm, Waffles and chocolates. If the wife and kids accidentally see that then I'm sure to have to include some beer in the order........

Latest posts

Back