Help Support Aussie Homebrewer by donating:

1. We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.
    Dismiss Notice

CRABs activity?

Discussion in 'Coffs Region Amateur Brewers' started by onlyjoshin, 18/11/16.

1. onlyjoshin

Home Page:
    Posted 18/11/16
    Is there an active Brew Club in Coffs Harbour?

2. Arghonaut

Posted 18/11/16
    CRABS isnt around anymore, our fearless leader abandoned us for the Hunter Valley! I am pretty sure Matt at the Country Brewer organises a brew club for Coffs, otherwise the Grafton lads get together once or twice a year, but be warned they are a pretty dodgy bunch and will get you in to all kinds of trouble :drinks: . The Grafton Show is the main event and well worth attending.

1 person likes this.
  3. sp0rk

Mayor of Pooptown

Posted 23/11/16
    I'm sorry, I wish I was back there :(

4. ScottyDoesntKnow

Posted 4/12/16
    Last time I was in the country brewer I asked Matt about local brew clubs, he didn't seem to think there was an active one in the area. Occasionally he will hold brew/demo days at the shop which would be a good place to meet other brewers. I'm still pretty new to brewing but it's something I would be interested in getting involved in. Unfortunately I'm extremely time poor at the moment with toddlers, babies, work and volunteer commitments etc.

Draft saved Draft deleted