Cpbf

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo1234

Reaction score
Hi Guys... I have searched for my answer but can't seem to find a good one.

I am looking to buy a CPBF and CB are out so looking around to buy one from somewhere else..... Are these ones on Ebay and MyBeer.com the same as the CB ones?

EBAY My Beer

Also, can I simply unscrew my current tap from the font (3 tap font on a kegerator) and screw this in? (obviously a few extra lines for GAS)

Cheers Gents,

Camo

look the same, when you do eventually get one check out one of my fave threads CPBF

I use a Phil's CPBF with good success.

The hassle with the ones you've linked for me are that they'll only work with threaded bottles... at least that's what the description indicates to me, but I've never used one, so I'll leave it for someone with experience to comment further.

Andy

I use a Phil's CPBF with good success.

The hassle with the ones you've linked for me are that they'll only work with threaded bottles... at least that's what the description indicates to me, but I've never used one, so I'll leave it for someone with experience to comment further.

Andy

The ones pictured will work with PET bottles. However, a simple addition of a washer that has a piece cut out you can fill almost any bottle. What is a washer worth???.... probably no more than $2.

Back