Court Transcript

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok that was very funny. "order me a fuckin' pizza while you're at it!"

Gold.

So, a defendant is basically denied his right to counsel?
He gets legal aid for the purposes of cross-examining one witness, but nothing more?
I find it hard to see how the trial could not be overturned on the basis that the guy had no representation.
Fuckwit or not, those are his rights and they are there to ensure that he doesn't cock things up himself.

So, a defendant is basically denied his right to counsel?
He gets legal aid for the purposes of cross-examining one witness, but nothing more?
I find it hard to see how the trial could not be overturned on the basis that the guy had no representation.
Fuckwit or not, those are his rights and they are there to ensure that he doesn't cock things up himself.

Sounded like he had sacked his lawyers and elected to represent himself but then changed his mind (or realised what he had got himself into) when it was too late. If you elect to cock things up for yourself it it your right to do so...

If it were me as the judge I'd have done him for contempt.

that PDF skips the first 10 or so pages of the transcript which is a bit more explanatory.

Too funny!

Reminds me of this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back