Country Brewer Spirit Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kman

Reaction score
does anyone know where to get the same style spirit bottles the countrybrewer.com.au sell (http://www.countrybrewer.com.au/category87_1.htm The last product on this page)

In victoria for a similar price? My LHBS sells the for $2.90 each, but he will only sell me a box at 12 x $2.90 no discont for the bulk buy.

So anyone else know? Other whise i might have to plan a trip to NSW and buy all the bottles im ever likely to use.

kman,

i know this probably doesnt help, but brewcraft here in SA were giving away one of these bottles with every essence purchased. maybe they have a similar promotion in vic. In SA they sell them individually for $2.50 each IIRC.

IMHO 1125ml bottles are of much better use, as it fits the contents of one 1 mix of essence. You can scrounge plenty of old 1125ml Jim Beam bottles for this purpose, at a fraction of the price(even free in some cases) from bottle recycling depots.

cheers
roach

u can also score the bottles from RSL clubs and the local pub...

Go talk to the cellar man - provide some homebrew and they will normally save them for you - make sure they keep the caps or they put the cap from the new one on the old for you....

Hope this helps

i know a heap of places to get free bottle, in fact i work in a bottle shop and hotel, but i just really like these bottles and want to make everything the same.

So i think if im ever up near country brewer i will have to pick up and heap, if i cant find them for $20 a box here anywhere

because they are reasonably heavy, so im not sure what postage would cost. I should probably send an email and find out. Dont know why i have not done that yet.

Have you tried the Australia Post website? There is a postage calculator on it.

Back