Counting Down To Anhc Three

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyd

Reaction score
Hey folks,

22 days and counting to our biggest conference yet...

I thought I'd share a couple of personal insights into the event this year.

Beginners day looks like a great line up for anyone getting started on their home brewing experience, so if you have mates that might be into home brewing but aren't ready to completely geek out, this could be the session for them, basically all afternoon Saturday. And of course we'll have plenty of beer there to resuscitate anyone who ends up suffering from a bad case of information overload... And if you sign up a mate (and they put your name in the dietary requirements field on signing up) you could walk away with a prize yourself... Stay tuned for more on this one...

The gala dinner also looks like a blast... I had the chance to taste the meals today, and boy! You're going to be in for a treat here. The guys and gals in our social team have put together a great menu with help from our pals Chris Badenoch and Julia Jenkins - this years dinner's going to blow your minds!

And of course club night. I know my HB club have been busy preparing for the big night. With prizes on offer for the best beer, best sysmash beer and best club effort, you're going to. Want to put at least a little effort in here...

As more info comes to hand in the last few short days, I'll let you know,

May your brews be good brews,

Andy

The dinner is what has me excited this year.... that club night will be a blast is pretty much a given, but the dinner is just chock a block full of stuff this year. One for the partners. Great band (dancing if you want) interesting speakers (not just brewing and homebrewing), the AABC awards, entertainment and of course the fantastic beers and food.

Spouse approval ensues my fellow homebrewers - this one isn't just a night out for you.

TB

Latest posts

Back