Counter pressure can filler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrewsWayne

Reaction score
I saw this picture on a forum from the states.

f4fbd0cddd56e659bec5eb5a6bda100d.jpg

I wonder is any of you down under have any information on this unit?
Is it a prototype of a product under development or a one off?
Thanks,
Wayne

We're looking into the filler accessory for the Tapcooler counter pressure bottle filler that turns it into a counter pressure can filler. It has a transparent can seal so users can watch the filling through the seal. There's A clamp handling the force from the large can opening, about 20 kg with one bar pressure. A great companion to any can sealer.
We are looking at, earliest, middle of September for having some.

We're looking into the filler accessory for the Tapcooler counter pressure bottle filler that turns it into a counter pressure can filler. It has a transparent can seal so users can watch the filling through the seal. There's A clamp handling the force from the large can opening, about 20 kg with one bar pressure. A great companion to any can sealer.

THANK YOU!

Can you give a guestimate as to what the price may be?
Any plans to export it to the US?

What KK said. I sent Tap cooler and email and received this... (Tapcooler cant post here as they are not a sponsor.)

It's a can filler accessory to our counter pressure bottle filler, see https://tapcooler.com/en/accessorie...e-filler-for-vent-matic-perlick-intertap-p-16.
We got a request for a can seal for the bottle filler on the Norwegian home brewers forum, so we have made the seal and a stand with a quick clamp. The force on the 52 mm can seal makes hand-held counter pressure filling difficult, so the clamping solution is a must. It will also include a table clamp for the stand. The can filler accessory will be available in the middle of September. We will post information about the product on our site in a few days.

The liquid connection for the counter pressure filling is either a push in for Perlick/Intertap/Ultratap or a threaded connector for Intertap. We are also making a ball lock keg connector with a valve.

The CO2 connection is by a 3/16” push-fit connector, through a barb adaptor for 4-7 mm ID tubes or by the optional ball lock adaptor (which was also made on request from Norwegian home brewers).

Distribution in Australia and NZ is through Keg King. North America is currently served from Norway, but this is subject to change.

So does this use a special can and lid/ seal that can be re-used or is it just for filling then you use a standard lid then seal with a can sealer?

Hmmm very interested in this as I’m just about to start canning

How is the counter pressure can filler coming along any updates on a release date?

I’m still very interested in seeing one of these and if it’s a stand alone accessory or bundled with the counter pressure filler
And naturally the price

Spoke to @Keg King today and they informed me they wount be stocking the can filler :(

I emailed tapcooler and they have them available though needs to be recalled through their distributors.

Tapcooler were surprised by the news and informed me they would discuss with kegking and if need be look at other distributorship.

Hopefully we get these here in Aus soon.

And hopefully this decision isn't based on kegking not selling a canning mashine thus they don't need to seek can fillers :(

Whatever happens I don't think there will be a resolution in 2019, let alone any stock for filling people's Christmas wishes

FFS

Why tell us they’re getting them (KK) and dangle the carrot with estimating stock arrival, only to bail on the product and not let us know. I have been waiting for months and not likely to get one now.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back