Counter Pressure Bottle Fillers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sintax69

Reaction score
My next project is a bottle filler for the keg system. I have read some of the post etc here but the one thing I would like to know is how you connect it to your gas bottles. Do you all have manafolds or is there some sort of connection that i can disconnect my kegs and connect the CPBF to it .I dont want to pull the clamp and hose of the barb at the regulator ever time i want to fill a bottle

Hey sintax,

Use a taylor type (?) plug, they have a half inch thread on them which is useful. I used them to make a CPBF, will post some pic when I get home. I also used them on this project.

sintax69 said:
My next project is a bottle filler for the keg system. I have read some of the post etc here but the one thing I would like to know is how you connect it to your gas bottles. Do you all have manafolds or is there some sort of connection that i can disconnect my kegs and connect the CPBF to it .I dont want to pull the clamp and hose of the barb at the regulator ever time i want to fill a bottle
[post="106882"][/post]​

Sintax.

I have a T-piece on my gas lines. Purchased from Lancer Pacific IIRC. I just have this permanently setup in my serving fridge with a gas disconnect on each line.

When I CP fill I just undo one of the disconnects and screw it onto my CP filler. The other line just keeps a disconnect and goes to the keg in a normal manner. It's not very difficult to do.

Warren -

Here is my chunky CPBF :)

DCP01963.JPG

Back